FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Sunday, February 8, 2009

THE STORYBOARD, from Kenzo Power

In an earlier post under 'Spotlight: Kenzo Power' in my 'Optimum Performance Technologies' weblog, I had captured a digital snapshot of an ad poster from Kenzo, a leading Japanese fashion brand, with seemingly French influences.

Yesterday afternoon, while passing through the air-conditioned under-ground corridor leading from the basement of Wisma Atria shopping mall into the basement of Ngee Ann City, I had noticed a huge storyboard depicting some beautiful sequences from their promotional film in connection with their new fragrances for men, under Kenzopower.

[I didn't notice it the last time. It might have been there, & I probably had missed it because of the passing crowd.]

Unfortunately, due to the space constraints, I could not capture it on my Nokia N93 handphone camera.

Here's a link to their website where you can watch the film & storyboard.

What a good example of an application of the storyboard as a streetside advertising piece.

No comments: