FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Friday, April 24, 2009

WHEEL OF WISDOM


The above diagram is a composite of wisdom from geniuses; I recommend you get to know them well. They are a sprinkling from the pantheon of stellar brains; feel free to make your own constellation of geniuses.

By studying the lives and thoughts of these creative role models, your own creativity will blossom resplendently.

The Wheel of Wisdom that I have created is a spark plug to detonate your own creative spirit. I have learnt much from the personalities within the wheel, and from many others that slot into their categories of creative brilliance.

[Excerpted from the 'Ideas on Ideas' edition of The Braindancer Series of bookazines by Dilip Mukerjea. All the images in this post are the intellectual property of Dilip Mukerjea.]

Say Keng's personal comments:

The Wheel of Wisdom from Dilip Mukerjea is certainly a good idea for building what I like to call a 'Learning from the Masters' portfolio. It helps one to pick out all the salient aspects of the personal learning experience from a chosen "constellation of geniuses".

For me, I often use the MindManager software to capture my personal learning experience from my chosen "constellation of masters", so to speak.

Here are two examples of Mind Maps (overviews only, for the purpose of illustration) I have created during the nineties with MindManager along the lines which Dilip has outlined.

One is 'Tools for Enhancing Personal Effectiveness'; the other is 'Thirteen Power Tools to Help You Survive, Excel & Thrive in the Knowledge Economy'.




[I have since then expanded the repertoire of requisite skills in the first one, & have posted it in my 'Optimum Performance Technologies' weblog, under 'Are Your Killing Yourself . . . or Skilling Yourself'? Here's the link.

Readers can also access the 13 Power Tools in my 'Optimum Performance Technologies' webog. Here's the link.]

No comments: