FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Sunday, May 3, 2009

AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR ON-THE-GO THINKING


"When you write down your ideas you automatically focus your full attention on them. Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools."

~ Michael Leboeuf, author of 'Working Smart: How to Accomplish More in Half the Time' (1993);

I reckon most readers are probably quite familiar with the innovative company known as Levenger on the net. It's corporate tagline reads:

'Tools for Serious Readers'.

For me, its an emporium of products designed for reading, writing & working with ideas. Out of their many superb products available online, I have owned two from them, since the nineties.

One is the 'Swiftnotes Leather Pad Holder' as shown in the picture here. It has a locking pen loop.

The other is the 'Shirt Pocket Briefcase', which I will review separately.

It goes everywhere with me, in my pocket - to the gym, window shopping, hanging out with my buddies, business meetings, attending seminars, & even loafing around. Hence, my fleeting ideas or spur-of-the-moment inspirations are never lost!

Besides space for the mini-note pad, it has a pocket for even business cards.

Mine is still in pristine condition - since it's also one of my most treasured possessions - even though it has lasted for more than a decade in productive use. It also goes to show that the leather is genuine stuff.

Nowadays, I only procure the pad refills locally.

If interested, please proceed to this link. Don't worry, I don't get any sales commission. I just want to share something great with readers!

No comments: