FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Today, we are dominated by a visual consciousness!" ~ Dilip Mukerjea







The foregoing slides were extracted from my presentation materials, under the segment of 'Understanding Your Brain', which I had often used in my strategy & innovation workshops for entrepreneurs, managers, & professionals throughout the nineties till the early 21st century.

[The slides certainly bring back sweet memories of my early days, when I had to used the now-defunct Print Artist software to create 3M transparencies for presentation via the old-fashioned overhead projector. Time really flies!]

To my pleasant surprise, they just happen to resonate with the exhortation from Dilip Mukerjea as outlined in the blogpost title ~ originally on page 90 of his wonderful book, 'Taleblazers: Imagination to Imprint'. For an excerpt, please read my earlier post.]

No comments: