FROM DILIP MUKERJEA

"Genius is in-born, may it never be still-born."

"Oysters, irritated by grains of sand, give birth to pearls. Brains, irritated by curiosity, give birth to ideas."

"Brainpower is the bridge to the future; it is what transports you from wishful thinking to willful doing."

"Unless you keep learning & growing, the status quo has no status."

Sunday, April 24, 2011

TWENTY QUESTIONS FOR DILIP MUKERJEA: QUESTION 9

[continued from the Last Post]

Question #9:

We believe ‘creativity’ and ‘innovation’ are overly abused by most trainers-consultants in Singapore. Almost every one we meet on the lecture circuit somehow claims to be a trainer-consultant on ‘creativity’ and ‘innovation’ on his or her name card, even though they may have the foggiest idea about the two different terms. What makes you different?

DM:   I never use vocabulary recklessly and with ignorance on parade. For me to use these, and other such words, I would first ensure I knew their source, their full meaning, and the subsequent behaviour that matches the meaning of each word.

What makes me different is that I know the meanings of these terms, but more significant, I am distinct and distinctive in that I live these terms, through my work in the domains of braindancing and brainaissance.

Moreover, I care not to be ‘different’ so to speak; I prefer to keep striving to make an impact, precisely because I believe in the infinite capabilities of our species to excel through the highest values of humanity.

I am in a state of perpetual inspiration when it comes to the genesis of ideas, within myself, and from the consciousnesses of others.

Technologies are emerging to make education so entertaining that it will be hard to distinguish work from play; brain force will trump brute force. A dominant commercial goal will be to have employees continually learning new skills.


Entertaining education could soon emerge as the key economic driver of the economy.

I have the suite of tools and techniques to meet these needs.

[to be continued in the Next Post]

No comments: